This post is sponsored by Walmart, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I’ll be the first to admit that I was clueless when it came to baby shopping when I first learned I was pregnant. I was so overwhelmed with emotions during my pregnancy that I didn’t know where to start. What items do I really need? I dislike clutter and hated the thought of buying things I would never use.
Fast forward two babies later, I feel like a pro! Bring on all the baby stuff and I can tell you what are the necessities! Now, I understand all moms are different, wants and needs will vary from person to person. I may not need the spa tub to bathe my baby, but it may be a must for another mama. I only say this because I was a mama who owned one! Quickly, I realized it’d be impossible to use it as a mama of two. Again, this is my preference. But when it comes to necessities, we all need and use the same things.
Baby shower gift baskets have become such a fun and unique way to shower mom and baby with items. Babies need a lot and I enjoy shopping at Walmart for baby products, I always find great deals.
Baby Shower Gift Basket
Making the gift basket is super easy, and adds a personal touch as well.
Items to include:
- Diapers. Hide them underneath and cover with a blanket. This allows you to put additional items on top without the basket looking messy or overcrowded.
- Wipes. Baby will use up A LOT of wipes!
- Baby Wash. One less thing mama has to go shopping for after having baby. Even if she gets more than one, great item to stock up on.
- Stuffed Toy. This is a cute toy baby will have. My husband still has a stuffed bear he got the day he was born!
- Book. Babies recognize their mother’s voice in the womb. Reading is a great way to bond with unborn baby. After birth, reading to baby is a must and great habit to continue throughout the toddler years.
- Crib Sheets. Who knew, right? But baby’s have accidents, and lots of them. From leaky diaper to upset tummy, it’s convenient to have multiple crib sheets to clean the incident quickly. You can find cute baby bedding at Walmart. Choose a crib sheet that fits the nursery theme or simply get a neutral style. Regardless, mom will be thankful to have an extra crib sheets on hand.
- Soft Blanket. A soft blanket for baby to get some snuggles with mama is great. I’ve found so many soft baby blankets at Walmart all at great prices. If you’re in a rush just order online and have it shipped straight to your door!
If you stumbled on this post because you’re searching for a baby shower gift basket for a friend, make sure to give her that boost of confidence and tell her she will be a great mother. One small act of kindness goes a long way.
Hope this baby shower gift basket is helpful! Don’t forget to comment below and share your thoughts!